Pin It button on image hover

Monday 12 November 2012

Wintery Treescape by Debbie

My card today is from the newly released Terrific Treescapes clear stamps which I love. They can be set out in so many combinations, giving so many different looks.
This is an easel card and it didn't take long to make. I stamped the taller trees first and the smaller filled in the spaces to give prospective for distance. I used a Sakura Pigma Micron pen to create the look of the hills that the trees are sitting on. The sky is coloured with Stormy Sky Distress Ink and dots of white to give the look of snow falling were added. I used stickles to give a frosty look. For the stopper I stamped the sentiment from Joyful Christmas and then stamped a line of trees across the bottom. The beauty of these stamps is that you can line them up easily. I hope this has inspired. Debbie

12 comments:

  1. Stunning xx I hope Santa gets my list :) these are on it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's beautiful, a perfect winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, perfect winter scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wath a great card! The sky is so preciesly and love the trees in the scene and (great idea) on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly has inspired & that set of stamps is safely on my Christmas List. The Stormy Sky background is lovely against the snow & the detail of falling snow within the sky rather special. the border of trees along the base is a super idea.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous easel card, love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your easel card and the scene you have made

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and perfect! You've done a fantastic job at giving your scene some depth.
    Beautiful! Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene. Fabulous stamping.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!