Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 3 May 2018

Honey Bee (By Marga)

Hello everyone, today its my turn to show you something. This time two cards.


The first card I made with the Honey Bee stamp, I stamped the stamp with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured the image with Distress Ink. At the end I put some drops on the flower with Glossy Accents and stitched the card by hand.


The second card I made with my masking paper and coloured the images with Distress Ink.
I put some different dots on it and a sentiment.

Stamps I used are:


Hugs Marga.

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, love the bee's and foxglove.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, love the bee's and foxglove.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Madga. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Marga, I love the images used and the pretty colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Marga. I particularly love the second one with that beautiful Sunflower and adore those bees which look so real. I do love to go for a walk in the Summer and see lots of Foxgloves too, they look wonderful en masse. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love the dots on the second card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!