Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 27 May 2018

Tags Collection - by Magda

Hello dear friends,
I don't know what do you think, but for me a tag is a concentration of ideas, feelings, techniques, colours and layers of products.
For this Tag Collection I used the following items, that you can find at Chocolate Baroque:

- Fragrant Honeysuckle for the images
- Essence of Nature for the sentiments
- Different stencils
- Distress Ink Pad
- Versafine in different colours
- White Gesso
- Modeling Pastes
- Busho
- Tags size 8"










I hope that in each tag you could find something interesting.
Magda

10 comments:

  1. Magda these are lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous tags Magda.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely but the first one is my favourite. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous tags Magda, I love the designs and colours, and so many lovely details to see, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Magda, and I love all the images and the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your tags ... beautiful 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! They are all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I am happy you liked them. See you soon again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!