Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Colourful Inspirations by Penny

Hello again peeps!  I'm back again with my second post of the month.  I hope you are all well and not too hampered by the weather.
I began this project by taking one of the CB designer papers My Floral Soul and stamping a mannequin image from The Sewing Room stamp set in black Versafine ink, and embossing it with clear powder.  I then coloured it with alcohol pens.  I blended black Distress Ink around the edges of the paper and matted it on black card.  On a spare piece of card I stamped and embossed a pin cushion  from the Haberdashery set, and a card of cotton from The Sewing Room set, then on acetate I stamped and embossed a pair of scissors.  I coloured them all with pens and cut them out.  I then stamped and embossed a sentiment in black onto the background paper.






On a white base card I stamped a border image around the edges.  I then attached the focal panel to the base card and added the embellishments. 



To complete the design I added clear Sparkle pen to the flowers on the background paper.



Thank you for dropping in today and spending a little time with me to read this post.

Take care,


                          
                        xx  Penny  xx






7 comments:

  1. Deautiful with all this colours. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Amazing mix of delicate and vibrant colors!! Love the frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Penny.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using one of the Floral Soul papers has made a great background to your mannequin and the the cotton real, pincushion and scisors, and a lovely added sentiment too Penny. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Penny, what wonderful images and composition, the colours are amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - stunning colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Penny, this card is real stunner! It has so many layers of interest and the blue stamped border finishes it off perfectly, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!