Pin It button on image hover

Monday 25 March 2019

Fantastic Florals (by Corine)

Hello everyone, here is Guest Design Team member Corine's final post for this month, a beatiful card featuring one of our square panel design stamps for your inspiration.

Corine writes:

Hello!

Today it is my 3rd and last time to post a card as guest designer. I hope you enjoyed my samples.


I used stamps from the sheets:
Fantastic Florals

The basis for this card is a previously made Gelli Plate print with acrylic paint. On this I stamped the collage of Fantastic Florals with black water resistant ink. I coloured the balls of the flowers with red pencil and on top of that I applied gloss with a clear sparkle pen. The butterfly is embossed with gold embossing powder on a separate piece of white paper. I cut it out and stuck the butterfly over the black print.
I finished the whole thing on a white card.


Kind regards,
Corine van Kuilenburg

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Your Gelli background matches so well with the amazing flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Corine, and I particularly love the gelli plate background on which you have added the pretty Fantastic Floral collage type image, and the added gold embossed butterfly is a beauty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card and it’s so well co-ordinated. I love the colours that you’ve used x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!