Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 14 March 2019

Sew Inspired- Part 2 (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post this month featuring the gorgeous needlework inspired stamp sets that were on Hochanda last month.

I used the lovely lacy ribbon to create my background, I used Versafine Clair inkpad Warm Breeze, I also used it to blend the edges. I heat embossed the dress forms using gold embossing powder on top of an inky scrap I had that matched the colours. I used a gold glittery marker pen to colour the flowers on the line art dress form.

This was another of my Gel Press backgrounds I had created some time ago and was sitting in my scrap box, I simply stamped onto it and used a gold marker pen to fill in areas.

Finally a set of ATC coins (Artist Trading Coins) 2.5" across to make ATCoins!
I used another one of my Gel Press backgrounds from my scrap box and very simply stamped and heat embossed in white embossing powder, some faux stitching around the edges, very quick and simple.

Thank you once again for visiting, I hope you like my creations?
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx


8 comments:

  1. You are spoiling me with all these haberdashery creations! Love these too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Zoe, such wonderful designs and both cards so elegant and pretty, and the ATCoins are a great idea too for using up those bits of backgrounds with the sweet little stamps embossed in white. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little assortment of makes.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards and fabulous ATC coins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous creations Zoe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, your card designs are really pretty Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!