Pin It button on image hover

Monday 6 May 2019

Is it too early for Christmas - By Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely Easter, wasn’t the weather superb?

So for my first post this month I have created a couple of CAS Christmas cards and a couple of colourful cards with the fantastic trees stamps the were featured on Hochanda last month, I hope you managed to catch our fab Lesley and Judith? 

I used Linen textured cardstock for my 2 Christmas cards, first one folded and diecut with a large tag die, second creating a frame with a stitched edge nesting die.

I used torn paper and a circle mask with shades of grey inkpads, stamping using greys tones too, I finished off with some chunky Embossing powder to give some texture and create a snow effect.



I used Watercolour Card which I sprinkled with Brusho’s, sprayed with spray starch, sprinkled with fine glitter, wrapped in wrinkled up cling film and left to dry.
 I stamped using Versafine Claire inkpads in Nocturn and Chianti, first and second generation to create some perspective, the very top image I added a clear sparkle Embossing powder and heat embossed, then using a stencil and the Chianti inkpad I created hills, repeat stamped the sentiment for more texture over the hills.

My final card I used Linen textured cardstock and a nesting tag die. I simply brayered neon acrylic paints in a very random fashion, whilst still slightly wet I used a starburst type stencil from my stash and a damp cloth removed some of the paint, simple stamping and some chunky EP for texture.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, love especially the last one, such wonderful colours on your tag and love the bit of texture, it's a great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Zoe! Those white cards really feel cold to look at! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Zoe, loving the backgrounds and monochrome look too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four gorgeous creations Zoe, and the Christmas scenes are so atmospheric, and the Brusho background adds so much interest to the sky and love the sentiment stamped over the top of the hills, a great design idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!