Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Landscape bowl and cards (by Rachel)

Hello there! Its a new month and so we are going to be focusing on some different stamps in our projects. This month the projects are from April's shows and the first one I want to share with you is the bowl I made for the shows. I used one stamp from the Trees a crowd stamp set in my design and just did repeat stamping around the bowl plus one inside the bowl. After stamping I overpainted in glazes of several colours.



 I thought the repeat stamping gave the impression of an entire landscape around the bowl and was pleased with the way the whole thing turned out.


This is the stamping and the continuation of the glaze colours inside the bowl. 
These stamps are just so versatile... using some of the other stamps from this set I also made the following samples:


A simple stamped card.


A 3D ATC made using layers of acetate and paint.



Finally another card - I used paper and ink and a mask to create the landscape then added the tree to the card. Simple and effective I think.

I hope this has given you some inspiration on how you could use your stamps!

Big hugs and have a great day!

Rachel xx


9 comments:

  1. Stunning bowl and beautiful cards Rachel, love them all especially the bowl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! a masterpiece bowl, beautiful cards and a fabulous ATC.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bowl is absolutely stunning Rachel, and the cards with lot of ways of using trees all so pretty and beautifully designed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are stunning Rachel, that bowl is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bowl Rachel, and your cards are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bowl Rachel. Must try this with my pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous projects, lots of ideas - tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous works, love especially that bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful works of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!