Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 18 May 2019

Tree house and Garden House (By Rachel)

Hello there! Rachel here today - I have some more samples to share with you from the Shows in April and this time it is my samples using the Treehouse stamp and the Garden house stamp.
On this first card I stamped the image in flitterglu and added metal flake - it showed the image up very well on the black card.


Next I again used the Tree House stamp and this time used inks to create a scene around it. 


Next I moved to the Garden House stamp and for this first sample I used silver relief paste to create the image and added it to some preprinted paper. 


In this second and third sample I used the stamp to create a scene - in this first case on a card.


and finally on an MDF tag. 


I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my samples and may gain inspiration from them.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Rachel xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely projects today Rachel.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning array of beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this array of beautiful house images Rachel, all so different but love them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples - thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!