Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 15 February 2020

On a scale of 1 to 10.....................

Hello

Today I am showing some of my samples from the January show on Hochanda.
This was Chocolate Baroque's 3rd Anniversary with Hochanda and there were so many sell outs!

These Blueprint stamps are so lovely to work with.

My first card uses the Sweetpeas Blueprint set
I have used the main stamp, which as Lesley explained was a drawing of the top of a flag pole, and I've coloured with alcohol pens. I have also used the little sprig stamp as a background and one of the sentiments

My next card uses the Calla Lily Blueprint set. This is a lovely image and I have used watercolour pencils.  I have used the Set Square stamp for the background layer.


 Next, I have a card using the Freesia Blueprint set.  I coloured with alcohol pens again and added a little bit of glitter.






My last card today is from the Wild Cornflower set. For this card I used a brayer with some chalk paints onto some card and stamped the main image from the set.  I then added some watercolours just to the flower heads.
Thanks for looking
Sandra x

10 comments:

  1. These fabulous stamps have made the most beautiful cards Sandra.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four wonderfully elegant cards using these gorgeous flowers Sandra, and beautiful colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such amazing flowers and you shown them so well!! Love the delicate way you coloured them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are absolutely gorgeous. I really love the Wild Corn Flower stamp, definitely on my wish list. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This new stamp collection is amazing and you've coloured them to perfection! Your use of colour is so subtle and the shading is perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!