Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 29 February 2020

Technically Speaking..................by Sandra

Hello

I am sharing some more of my samples from the January shows on Hochanda.

These stamps all work so well together so these cards have elements from  Cala Lily Blueprint, Freesia Blueprint,  Sweetpeas Blueprint  and Wild Cornflower stamp sets.

My first card uses the single leaf image from the Cala Lily Blueprint set which I used with my stamping platform to enable me to create a simple circular design. I used two different coloured Distress Inks.


My next card, again I have used my stamping platform. I have stamped in a soft grey ink and splashed a few drops of Brushos over the top. I have used the spray of flowers from the Freesia Blueprint set and the leaf sprig from the Sweetpeas Blueprint set. The corners are architect drawings from the Freesia set.


Finally, I have used some of the architect drawings from Freesia Blueprint, Sweetpeas Blueprint and Wild Cornflower Blueprint sets. I used a blue card and embossed the images in white to look like old  blueprints. The detail in these stamps are amazing and they are not lost at all when you emboss.


Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy using these stamps as much as I do.
Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples and love so much how you realized the first one! Great way to use a single stamp to create a circular design, so creative and effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some really clever stamping going on here. I especially like you second card as I love the delicate grey colour palette, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!