Pin It button on image hover

Monday 24 February 2020

My Reading of the Year (by Magda)

Hello,
Do you think bookmarks are still popular and useful ? I was wondering if you were still reading paper books or you prefer only e-books.
Bookmarks are really funny to do and it is also a way to use left over of paper pieces . I show you the here the traditional shape and a different one, where you can write on it notes, sentences, words, whatever you liked in reading the book and save all in a folder.










For my projects I used :
- White cardstock
- Distress Ink Pad
- stencil
- Archival Jet Black
- Spring Foliage
- Spring Bird Daffodils
- Fabulous Flappers
- Mackintosh Beauty
- Aquarelle Pencils


Thanks for passing by,  hugs
Magda


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage/Art Deco bookmarks and folder! A good idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas Magda and I love bookmarks and yours are very pretty, and the little book for writing notes and words from things you have read is a lovely idea. I have read one or two e-books but there is nothing like the feel of a book in your hands. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes and I especially like your book marks. I tend to make these a lot myself with the bits of card that I have left over x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!