Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Delightful Dragons (by Doreen)

Hello everyone, today sees the final post this month from our Guest Design Team member Doreen. She has created a project using a stamp set that is a personal favourite of mine, Here Be Dragons

Doreen writes:

This card is a bit of self indulgence on my part, I have always held a love for dragons, but I think it stems from a song that was popular when I was young, 'Puff the Magic Dragon'. I remember it well, though many of you I dare say, will be too young to have even heard of it.

I have had this set of stamps for quite some time but never quite got round to using it, but now that I have, I dare say it will be out again soon.



Products used in the making of this card:

Here Be Dragons stamp set
Round Gelli plate image made using inkpads and liquid Brushos
Stamped using Versafine Clair Nocturne
Coloured using watercolour brush pens
Base layer cut from card stash

Thanks for looking,

Doreen

5 comments:

  1. As a Welsh girl I LOVE Dragons too, these are fabulous, love how you have shown them off.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith thank you, I am not Welsh in the true sense of the word but my Grandfather was through and through ..... But love dragons they are rather beautiful and mystical too xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, I do remember the song sung by Peter, Paul and Mary I think, and it was one I loved too. These dragons are gorgeous Doreen and look great on your circular card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and this would be great for any GOT fans x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!