Pin It button on image hover

Monday 2 March 2020

February’s Blog Comment Winner


Hello and welcome,

We truly appreciate the time you take to let us know your thoughts about our designs, so each and every comment is very important to us.
Each comment in February was assigned a number and we used Random Org to draw a winner.
Congratulations to Sandma’s Handmade Cards, you have won this months £15.00 voucher to spend on Chocolate Baroque stamps. To claim your prize, please email here to confirm your email address and Lesley will send your gift certificate.

Lesley will be giving another £15 gift voucher to another lucky winner drawn from March’s comments. The more comments you leave, the better your chances of being the winner.

Thank you so much for all the kind comments you leave.

Good luck from the Design Team




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This was a lovely surprise and I'm sorry for the delay in commenting. I can only do this from my main computer or it shows me as anonymous for some unknown reason and I've not been home much over the last couple of days. I'm in no doubt as to the stamp set the first stamp set that I'll be ordering and it's the one from this post. I've loved every card that I've seen made with it and this one on here it just so beautiful. Thank you also to Alice and Pat for their congratulations. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty made. Beautiful background

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!