Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Basketful of Blooms by Penny

Good morning peeps I hope you are all well.  It's my job to bring you the last post of this month and I have quite a big project to share with you today.  It features stamps from the Doodle Birds , Doodle Butterfly , Rustic Fragments and Edgy Edges sets, Versafine Clair inks, Distress ink, clear EP and some die cuts from my stash.



On a piece of light green card I stamped one of the texture images radomly in 1st and 2nd generation ink.  I then stamped a dragonfly image in another colour randomly over the card and blended ink around the edges.  I stamped the large floral images in various clours onto white card repeatedly and embossed them with clear EP.  I then fussy cut them and painted any white spaces.



I took a piece of Kraft card and stamped another texture image, a basket weave effect, in brown DI.  I scored and folded three edges to create a 3D basket.  I used red liner tape to construct the basket  and attach it to the background panel.  I then took an ivory base card and stamped several 'worker' images around the edges in different colours.  I attached the background panel with the basket onto the base card, arranged and attached the large flowers in the basket and added some foliage die cuts from my stash.  To complete the design I created a paper bow using the lovely border image.



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my post and perhaps I've inspired you a little.  Take care and stay well,


                                    x  x  Penny  x  x

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the bright colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Penny and so bright and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous cards, especially the first one which is really bright and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!