Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 28 March 2020

All Things Bright and Beautiful (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post of the month.

I adore these stamps, they are so versatile.

I made a set of Greyboard ATC's which I Gesso'd first and just randomly brayered on neon acrylic paints. I used the fragments on the background for texture and heat embossed in gold the main images.

I used Watercolour markers and spritzed with water to create this background. Versafine Clair inkpads are fabulous and such a great variety of colours. I used those to build my images up. More fragments in the background.

I used Crushed Olive Distress Oxide inkpad to stamp my envelope.

I used a whiteboard tag from the website, with Distress Oxides- Black Soot, Antique Linen, and Evergreen Bough, to create the background. The alphabet I kept as one and stamped using the Evergreen Bough. The beautiful edge is heat embossed in gold.

And finally a whiteboard heart ATH from the website, Distress Oxides-Shaded Lilac, Lemonade and Marigold. I heat embossed the bluebells and word, coloured in using watercolour markers, I edged with a gold wax.

Thanks again for stopping by, see you next month.
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting xx Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. Some beautiful creations using these pretty stamps Zoe. I love the bluebells and the Edgy Edges images both on whiteboard and with pretty backgrounds and also for the super border round the envelope, and such gloriously bright colours on the ATC's and card using the Doodle stamps. Great inspiration Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Pat said, these are beautiful creations Zoe and all so very different. I like the touches of gold that you've used too as it adds a real touch of luxury x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!