Pin It button on image hover

Monday 29 June 2020

life is incredible (by Veronica)


Good morning everyone, today I have yet another concertina book to share - sorry, but i got hooked on making these, and the advantage is that I can use lots of stamps in the the same project.. Life at the moment is definitely different, but nature stays much the same thankfully and I enjoyed making this tree-themed mini book.
I made the base first, using distress oxide inks onto a craft mat with loads of water - one side came out paler , but that didn't matter 



. I added stamps from make your mark randomly using the same distress inks to stamp with to add a bit more interest to the background.




All the main images were stamped using black versafine clair ink, and I added colour to some  using brusho powders and watercolours.





The sentiment on one of the covers comes from the tall trees set, which I thought went well with the other stamps

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work Veronica and love all the different images you have used showcasing them all brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!