Pin It button on image hover

Monday 22 June 2020

Tree-Mendous Stamps part 2 by Zoe

Good morning and welcome to my final post for the month, using the wonderful Trees a crowd stamp set.
Such a lovely set of stamps, can be all seasons with these.

So my Bookmark I used a stencil and mask to create the moon/sun then I simply blended Distress inks and splashed a little water, blotted and dried, some torn paper to create some hills and ground the wonderful tree.

I used Distress Oxides for my door hanger.

My two final projects I brayered on Distress Oxides in one colour then using very watered down Brushos in various colours and a fan brush, sprinkled on the colours and allowed to dry, simple stamping, first and second generation to create perspective.








Thank you so much for popping in, I hope you like my creations.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and striking work, love the colours in each one.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colours on your bookmark and again on the door hanger with the scenic look with bits of masking and inking, and then the massed tree effect on the final two, and great idea to splatter watered down Brushos over them to add texture, and they look a bit like added flowers, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!