Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 25 June 2022

Bold and Beautiful (by Sandra)

Hello, I am sharing some more of my cards from the May shows on Create and Craft.

My  cards feature stamps from Not More Flowers!

First I used my stamping platform and stamped the larger leaf  four times in a green archival ink on a 7x7 card base. I then used one of the smaller leaves and filled in the gaps with a different shade of green archival ink. I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut circle and layered this onto a slightly larger circle. Finally I mat and layered the card onto a 8x8 card base.


For my second card I used a 6x6 satin card. I stamped the Dandelions, twice, and the sentiment with VersaMark. I then used a brayer  and Distress Inks over the top. The VersaMark resists the ink and I am always amazed how crisp the stamping is with this technique. Once it was dry I buffed the card with some tissue and stamped some more Dandelions in the background in archival ink. I mat and layered onto some silver card and then onto an 8x8 card base.




Thanks for looking

Sandra x
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous first card with the circular shape and two different sizes of leaves stamped around in the two different green tones Sandra, and the lovely sentiment in a circle in the centre, and then the second with the resist technique used brilliantly on the dandelions and sentiment, and the added pretty blue ink blended over the top, and then the added stamped blue dandelions in the background. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!