Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Delicate Dragonfly by Doreen

Delicate Dragonfly






Hello everyone and welcome to my first post of June.
Today I would like to share this sample from our May shows using the Fragile Wings stamp set. A fabulous A5 stamps set which is just amazing.

Using a piece of card which I had previously mopped up inks from my work station for use at a later date, I often do this as you just never know when it will come in useful.
I stamped using a Versafine Clair Nocturne Inkpad, covered this with Clear Embossing Powder then stamped up a piece of Heat Resistant Acetate and embossed this as well. I only  wanted to use the wings from the acetate image so there is no need to stamp the whole image dust with a sparkle clear embossing powder but be quick Stazon dries very quickly.
I used a Black Marker to go around the edge of the topper and then mounted onto a blue piece of card from my stash.

Here are three other cards using this beautiful Dragonfly image and a glass bottle which I made just for a change.





Thanks for looking in today, until the next time, keep well 

Love Doreen

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!