Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 31 January 2013

Fuchsia wall hanging (posted by Claire)

Good morning, I've got a little wall hanging to share with you today, featuring the beautiful new stamp Fuchsia Baroque Heart. 



I've made a little wall hanging. I stamped the image and embossed with WOW gold EP and painted the image with twinking H20s before die cutting with a circular die. I cut two larger circles and then inked all the edges with shades of purple ink. I found some lovely lace with a heart design in my stash so I attached that to the back of one of the large circles using my hot glue gun, ruffling the lace as I went along. I also attached a purple tassel and a loop of gold cord as a hanger. I popped on the focal image using pva glue and lastly used the other large circle to cover the back.

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx




6 comments:

  1. such a pretty idea, would make a lovely mothers day gift I think x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation Claire. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire and what a great idea. Lovely colours too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty indeed with the lace & I can imagine the shimmer from the colouring. The tassel finishes it off beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty wall hanging Claire. Very feminine.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Claire! My favorite colors!
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!