Pin It button on image hover

Friday 20 July 2018

Wish flower (by Miranda)




Hi there,

Today my second guest DT post and it was fun to play more........

This time I coloured using alcohol based  markers. And I have stamped the ' Wish flower' onto Crafty Individuals patterned paper. Than I have stamped again onto marker paper, coloured the flowers with alcohol based markers. I have decoupaged the flowers and put them on the patterned paper.

Than put it all on the front of the card and decoupaged again. The open squares are a die cut from Crealies and attached on mica sheet. 

On the inside of the card some lovely patterned paper from Crafty Individuals which I stamped on using the words from the ' Wish flower' and the ' Bird of Joy'. It was a precise job but I cut the words from the bird and the flower stamp so I could use them separately.


And here is my card........


Thank you for your visit and hope you liked it,
till next time,



BewarenBewarenBewarenBewaren

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful Miranda! Everything fits perfectly as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi is eens iets anders zo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akkina, indeed something different than my usual style I think

      Delete
  3. Hello Miranda
    Love your choice of stamps and colours beautiful as always!
    Love the patterned paper!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I do love this stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, yes I like this style very much too!xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. I do like the colours you have used and the die cut looks great over the acetate.
    Carole 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole, these Crealies dies are great!

      Delete
  6. How beautiful, gorgeous design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Miranda and a great design with the CI papers and the Crealies die together with the see through nature of the card with the acrylic piece, and of course the beautifully coloured flowers too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, yes they are all ' best of both worlds' and match great together, xx

      Delete
  8. A gorgeous card today Miranda. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card!! Love the design! Thanks for the inspiration, I have the stamp, the die and the papers you used here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll say ' Have a play' with them! And of course show it!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card Miranda. Loving the use of the die cut and the acetate as well to the edge of our papers and the stamping. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous - I was really surprised when I came to the photo of the card opened - didn't expect that, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stamp, paper and die = fab card. Lovely to see you back Miranda, always enjoyed looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, it's always good to be back here! Coming Friday my last blogpost for now but I will be back!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!