Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 28 July 2011

Another Christmas Decoration(s)....with the Herringbone technique


Today a 2nd card I have created with the Christmas Decorations sheet. This time I have used the 'Herringbone' technique. Again a technique with different strips of the papers I have used in my previous post. I embossed the ornament with white EP and cut it out. The 'ivy' image is stamped with two colours brilliance on a nestie. A nice detail is the ribbon which was white......I coloured it with my copics.

Hope to have inspired you with these techniques, creative greetz

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card and another interesting paper technique. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Miranda, I love the herringbone background and the coloured ribbon is a perfect finishing touch
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this beautiful card I just had to but the stamp set. I'm looking forward to having a play soon.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!