Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 28 July 2011

New Home Sweet Home stamps

We have just launched a brand new set of stamps over on the Chocolate Baroque website called Home Sweet Home.



This is a lovely little set (it's A5 size) which would work beautifully with many other landscape themed stamps.  I can see it working well with other sets such as Eastern Grasses, Tall Trees and Wild Meadow to name just a few.



I made this card for my father-in-law who is in hospital at the moment.  He loves the fact that all the hospital staff have been admiring it and he proudly tells them that I made it especially for him.  Hand made cards really do spread a little happiness.  The card was stamped with Versafine and coloured with Coloursoft pencils.


I also made a couple of videos showing how to make the card below using masking and coloured pencils.  If the embedded videos below don't work for you, you can find the videos (Sunburst 1 and Sunburst 2) on my YouTube channel.









I have a set of these new stamps to give away to a lucky winner and I will be picking one of our DT blogs at random, then picking one lucky winner from their comments at random.  That includes my own blog and this blog, so get your commenting hat on and who knows, it could be you.

Watch out for more artwork from the rest of the Design Team coming soon.




14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamps and a totally fabulous technique Glenda.
    Thanks so much for sharing as it looks so beautiful.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - the sunburst is amazing.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set! And your cards are simply beautiful, Glenda! My late mother-in-law was a big Clarice Cliff fan. She would have loved these. So do I!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sunburst and the sentiment seems to come from the heart. I love this new set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic card and technique - I will definitely be trying this one!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful images and your colouring is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another fabulous set of stamps and these two cards are brilliant - enjoyed the videos as well and couldn't resist putting in an order for the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see this set being a must have. Love the sunburst design x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new stamps and that sunburst effect is gorgeous. No wonder everyone is admiring Derek's card is really striking. Thanks for the video's, I always love your demo's and this technique is going to be so useful
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sunburst and the helpful tutorial. Thank you. Those new stamps look great.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and LOVE the tutorial, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First rate. I love the way that sun provides a foil for the trees & your subtle use of greens for the hills. I've never really paid much attention to Clarice Cliff before this has made me very curious about the whole style. Thanks for all you do.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous videos Glenda! Those stamps look very versatile and your gorgeous card is very much in the colours and style of CC who's work I really admire.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my you`ve done it again Glenda! The stamps are just fab. I can see useing them for every season of the year.Thanks so much for the videos, you are so inspirational.

    Lillian xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!