Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 12 July 2011

some creations with the doodle butterflies........


Hello there,

Just want to show you some creations with the doodle butterflies sheet. I like those stamps very much because they are so great to stamp with white ink and colour over with pencils. One of my favourite techniques. Most of the time I stamp with white colorbox ink but recently I heard that the Adirondack white is great to use. So I will certainly try that.... Well off to the cards now...

Maybe I have inspired you to get your pencils out........ and have some fun!, creative greetz, Miranda

10 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards and what a great idea to use colour over the white stamping - must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards, I love the technique that you've used. I must give that a try sometime , it's very effective.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see someone else using this technique - that's what I thought about the Doodle stamps too, I prefer the Adirondack as it stamps much more cleanly than the ColorBox for me.
    Love your designs & the colours.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this technique... fabulous cards
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I especially like the colours on the first one. I will certainly try that technique it looks great. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooo beautiful, love your colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful and what a great idea to colour over white stamping

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful, imagine what you could do with snowflakes and christmas scenes using this technique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, gorgeous colour combos. Must give the technique a try.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty and I reckon I've got some white ink lurking somewhere. It's the somewhere that is the problem...

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!