Pin It button on image hover

challenge blog link

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Christmas decorations with the Bargello technique




Hello there,

This is one of my creations with the Christmas decorations sheet. In a way I was fascinated this week with patterns and designs of Zentangle, Bargello and Herringbone. I must say it was very nice to play with.

I still had some large paint strips from the DIY shop and some leftovers of distressed paper. I stamped the ornament with two colours of Brilliance and added some glitters and pearls. A lovely two toned ribbon add the finishing touch.

If you like this Bargello technique, here is the link.

Have a creative day, greetz

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Miranda. I like the Bargello technique, thankyou for the link. I love the colour scheme you've used, and the christmas decoration is beautiful. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and nice to see the bargello tchnique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!