Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 21 July 2012

Because I Care (posted by Claire)

Hi, Claire here with a card that was well out of my comfort zone. I'm usually a 'more is more' kind of crafter and find the clean and simple style very tricky but I wanted to show this gorgeous background stamp from Dusky Damask off.  


It was literally 5 minute card, the background stamp was stamped onto a shaped card blank using Chipped Sapphire distress ink. The sentiment (from Pretty Poppies) was stamped with the same ink and I added a little navy blue bow. 

I hope you like it
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. I'm not good with CAS ha ha this looks just fabby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do CAS either much. This is so pretty and love that it's so quickly put together. Sometimes this kind of card is so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. So elegant and you can do CAS cards to perfection Claire. Fabulous stamps help of course.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to do CAS cards, but this is gorgeous, you've managed it perfectly Claire.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a real beauty - I don't manage CAS very well either but this really shows that it can be done be done very effectively. The classy deep blues with the white make this very elegant indeed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and classic lookin. think it looks great. also thanks Glenda for the super quick delivery of my order x choc baroque rocks w

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!