Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 11 December 2018

gift box (by Veronica)

 Today I am sharing a couple of samples using the shared beauty stamp.
I had some hexagonal boxes lying around that hadn't been used, and one just fitted this stamp....
The box was white, so it got a base coat of peeled paint distress oxide ink, and was then stamped with the fern from wild meadow in iced spruce distress oxide ink.
I stamped the image several times in black versafine and clear embosssed them.
On one image I coloured the ferns and leaves with green brusho powder,  the word with yellow, and the flowere with orange then I cut the entire image out and stuck it onto the lid.


The remaining images, I coloured the flower only using orange brusho powder activated with a damp paintbrush.
 Once they were dry, I cut out sections of the flower and decoupaged them onto the original base image.



I also made a very grungy looking card with this stamp, using a white embossed image and black brusho powder.
The background was randomly stmaped with the ferm from wild meadow using a dark blue ink pad, and the same ink sponged round the edges.





7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Veronica.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the grungy card too, it's stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very pretty pieces of work Veronica, and I love the hexagonal box in that dark green with the fern and Shared Beauty stamp in that lovely bright orange is a great contrast, and the black Brusho background to the white embossed flower also makes a beautiful contrast, and the fern pattern in the background complements it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous both the boxes, love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - I love the 'grungy' card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely projects here. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!