Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Meadow-tastic (by Julie)

Hello, today I have two meadow themed cards stamped with Wild Meadow to show you.


I started my first card by inking up various floral stamps from Wild Meadow with dye inks and stamped onto smooth stamping card. I find it easier to start with the lighter coloured inks and then gradually overlay the images with darker inks. Once I had completed the background I carefully blended Broken China Distress ink over the entire card and stamped the sentiment which is from Words of Inspiration. For the tag I inked up the Tagtastic design and stamped it onto a separate piece of stamping card. Then I inked up the floral images as before and stamped onto the tag. It doesn't matter if the images overlap the edges of the tag as you need to cut the tag out anyway. Choose a decorative eyelet from the Tagtastic set and stamp it where you would thread your ribbon. Punch a hole through the eyelet using a crop-o-dile or something similar and then thread your chosen ribbon.
Cut your background to size and mount on top of black card, before attaching to your card blank. The tag was then stuck into place with 3d foam pads.


My second card is a quicker DL version of  the first card. I kept the background clean and simple by just stamping the floral designs onto the card blank and leaving the clean white card showing.
The Tagtastic was stamped onto spare card as before and the floral images added before cutting out. To make the tag stand out I blended Broken China over the entire tag. Threaded the tag with ribbon, before attaching to the front of the card with 3d foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by and please call again for daily Design Team inspiration.

Julie x

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!