Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 13 April 2019

A Little Bird Told Me by Penny

Good morning peeps, I hope you are all well and looking forward to the Easter break.  Here is my first post of this month to share with you today, one of my samples from last month's shows.  For this project I have used stamps from the Fluttering Hearts and Punky Hearts sets, CB Useful Leaves Mask/Stencil, two tone acrylic paints, Distress Inks, gold embossing powder, Versamark ink, white pen and gold pen.




I took a piece of white card and stamped the large floral heart image and the bird and butterfly images using Versafine ink and embossed them with gold EP.  I masked the images before blending inks over the card then sponged the acrylic paints all over.  When dry I stamped another heart image in 2nd generation ink randomly, then added some leaves with the stencil.  I removed the masks and coloured the images. 

 


On another piece of card I stamped and embossed another bird, coloured it and cut it out.  I used a white pen around the leaves and a gold pen around the edges of the panel.  I then matted the panel onto green card.  I took a cream base card and stamped the floral heart randomly, twisting the stamp, to create a border around the edges of the card.  I attached the focal panel to the base card then added the bird with 3D foam.   



I stamped and embossed a sentement onto a piece of white card, die cut it, added DI and gold pen before attaching it to the card with 3D foam. 

Thank you for popping by, I hope you like this project.  I shall be back later in the month with another creation to share, but my team mates will be here in the meantime with lots of lovely artwork.

Take care and Happy Easter,



                        xx  Penny  xx

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Penny and the mix of stamps, stencilling and colour is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and such beautiful spring colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what an amazing card, wonderful stamping and a brilliant colour, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a wonderfully vibrant card, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a perfect card for Spring. I love the burst of lime, it looks so fresh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!