Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Birthday Mail ( By Marga)

Hello everyone, here is Marga with two new cards I have made.


The first card I have made with Distress Ink and I used the stamp set Punky Romance. I made the background with Distress Ink and I used silver embossing powder. The edges I made with a black gel pen.


The second card I made is from the stampset A Heart Full of Love. I stamped the image and coloured it with Distress Ink and cut it out. The background is a scrapbook paper.

Hugs Marga

6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful creations, love especially the second one, great contrast by the amazing heart and the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different cards but both equally lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, I love them both.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Marga, I love the steampunk card, wonderful images and colours. Such a pretty heart card and the colours and background paper are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Marga, and I love the inky stamped background on the first which shows off perfectly the silver embossed winged heart, and then the prettily coloured floral heart looks great with the patterned paper which coordinates wonderfully well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely card and the colouring of the image on the first one is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!