Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 28 April 2019

Love Steampunk by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome back to my last post this month featuring the fab stamps that were on Hochanda last month.
I simply stamped and heat embossed my first 2 cards which I coloured in using Inktense pencils.



I used a Gel Press for the backgrounds of my last 2 cards.
I had some Greyboard hearts in my stash and used UTEE and stamped in gold into the molten UTEE.

Using textured Embossing powders on the “Love” I fussy-cut it and Decoupaged over the fab winged heart Stamp, some Greyboard cogs also heat embossed with textured EP’s to match the word.

Thank you so much for visiting today, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx


9 comments:

  1. Superb Steampunk cards....must be Chocolate Baroque Stamps!!!!
    Love the single rose one... please may I case that one.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Zoe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four wonderful cards Zoe, and I love the monochromatic look on the rose, and the with just a bit of added colour looks great on the butterfly and flowers, the the two gelli plate backgrounds are brilliant and with lots of added stamping and I absolutely adore your UTEE greyboard heart with the gold flower stamped into it, and the more grungy look to the last ith the winged heart and the large 'love' sentiment over the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous. I like how you've only put a touch of colour on your second card, It's really all it needs and I love how clean it feels with all the white space. I really like you last mixed media piece too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!