Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Steampunk Panel - (by Magda)

Hello everyone
I am back with my April posts.

For my first project "Steampunk Panel"  I used a heavy craft cardstock, on which I stenciled gears with dark brown and black soot Distress Ink Pad .  For the front panel I used a white cardstock on which I layered at first white gesso then  acrylic paints and stamped with Archival Jet Black the image of Punky Romance . I coloured the butterflies, flowers and highlighted the machine with Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils. 



For my second project I used Fluttering Hearts rubber stamp

1. On a white cardstock stamp directly yellow, greens, blues and violet Distress Ink Pad
2. Stamp on it randomly with Versamark  the flowers-hearts with bird and butterfly of Fluttering  
    Hearts rubber stamp
3. Spread pearl mica on the background and remove the excess.  You will see the stamped images
    glitter on the background.
4. Stamp the big heart of the same plate with Archival Jet Black on a second piece of white cardstock
    and color it with the same colors used at point 1.
5. Cut out the image and glue it  with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue on the background
6. Stamp  with Archival Jet Black in third generation all around the border the little hearts of the
    same plate Fluttering Hearts
7. A nice ribbon and a gem-heart complete the card.



Thank you for passing by.
Magda


5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Magda.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Magda, beautifully designed pieces, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful projects Magda using the pretty Punky Romance and Fluttering Hearts stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects Magda, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!