Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Punky Love by Penny

Hello peeps, I hope you're all well.  I'm back with my second post this month, and in this project I've been able to indulge my passion for Steampunk!  I have used stamps from the Punky Romance set, some acrylic paints, a stencil from my stash, and a metal embellishment and chain also from my stash.



I began by stamping the large mechanical image, some cogs and the clock image in black Versafine onto black card and embossed them with clear powder.  I masked the images and then used a sponge to add acrylic paint, creating a textured look to the background.  I removed the masks and painted the images.  On spare card I stamped and embossed the pocket watch cover and the word 'Love', embossing one with gold and the other with copper powder, then cut them out.  I matted the panel onto black card.  



On a white base card I stamped a couple of cogs randomly along the edges and stencilled a few as well.  I attatched the focal panel to the card, added the word with 3D foam pads, and attatched the pocket watch cover with 3D pads and a chain with a butterfly at the end.

  
Thank you for popping by today to look at my post, I hope you enjoyed it.  I'll be back next month with some more crafty fun!


Take care,


                          xx  Penny  xx










5 comments:

  1. Love this very much Penny, the textures on the background are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on here Penny and love the sponged acrylic paint in the background, and the background cogs frame the piece beautifully. A fabulous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card. Thank you Penny for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!