Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 7 April 2019

Love is.... ( By Marga)

Hello everyone, hope you are all good. Today I want to show you two tags I have made.


The first tag I have made with Distress Oxide and I used the stamp set Floral Heart. I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black and I used a white gel pen for the edges and the accents.


The second tag I made also with Distress Oxide and I used the stamp set Fluttering Hearts. I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and the background images with Distress Oxide and I used a white and black gelpen for the edges and the accents.

Hugs Marga

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these tags are adorable!! Love the beautiful stamps and your colouring! The sentiment on the first one is stunning, so feminine and true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful tags Marga and the backgrounds, doodled edges and brightly colored ribbons complement the pretty stamped images perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Marga.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!