Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 10 May 2020

Blueprint Tags (by Sandra)

Hello
Today I am sharing a couple of tags I have made using the Blueprint range of stamps.

The first one is from the Sweetpeas Blueprint set and is on a mount board tag. I painted the tag with a copper metallic paint and then added a white crackle paint over part of it before stamping in Memento ink and colouring with alcohol markers.


My second tag uses the Wild Cornflower Blueprint set. Again it is another mount board piece which this time has been coloured with Distress Inks. I then stamped with VersaMark and embossed in gold. The flowers were then coloured with marker pens.


Thanks for looking and stay safe
Sandra x

2 comments:

  1. I love your tags Sandra, especially the first one as the flowers stand out beautifully against the white background x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!