Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 31 May 2020

Floral plans part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post of the month.

I hope you’re keeping well, as I’ve scheduled this post I’ll assume we are still in lockdown, although they were talking about lifting some of the restrictions. Hopefully this hasn’t impacted too severely on you.

So back to my post, I love these Blueprint Floral Stamps, they are so different and versatile, I love the fact that you have the flowers without the drawings behind if you want, they are also fab for decoupaging if you want.

So my Calendar page wasn’t on the show of course as it’s still a work in progress, I created by stamping the main image and masking it, then using the square and circle Stencils that featured on another show I lightly inked through using water base dye ink pad in different colours, I used paint marker pens to add some speckles over the background, I think it just lifts the design.

So I’ve become the “Envelope Queen” as Lesley calls me on the shows hahaha! (Love you Lesley) so I cant produce samples without adding the odd obligatory Envelope now.

My first one I used Antique Linen Distress Oxide inkpad to stamp the flower, I coloured in using a water brush and Distress Oxides.

I used Watercolour marker pens to colour my other envelope.







Thank you so much once again for visiting and leaving your comments.

Stay safe, keep well xx Zoe xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your envelopes as always but your calendar is outstanding. I really like your choice of colours and your blending is superb. Leaving the freesias uncoloured and your tiny speckles in the background give your work the perfect finish, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured flower image and a great look to your calendar, and your envelope art is always pretty and love these too Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!