Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 3 May 2020

Sweetpea Blueprint and Heartfelt Bouquet by Penny

Goodly morning peeps, I hope that you are all still keeping fit and well, and coping with lockdown!  I think the lovely weather last month helped, let's hope it comes back soon.  Meanwhile I'm here with my first post of May, a couple of simple, pretty cards using the same stamp set - Sweetpeas Blueprint.


Sweetpea Blueprint.

As well as the beautiful stamps I have used Versamark ink, silver EP, blue Versafine Claire ink, and alcohol pens from my stash.



On a piece of dark blue card I stamped the technical images and embossed them in silver.  I used a silver pen around the edges of the card then stamped and embossed a sentiment onto the card.



I took a piece of smooth white colouring card and stamped the floral blueprint image in blue ink.  I then coloured the image with pens and cut it out.  I took a white base card and stamped a leafy image repeatedly down one edge in blue ink.  I attached the coloured image to the background panel then attached the panel to the base card.





Heartfelt Bouquet.

For this project I have used blue Versafine ink, Distress inks, and a sentiment from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp set. 



On a piece of Drawing Cartridge I stamped the spray of Sweetpeas in blue ink then masked it and stamped twice more.  I removed the masks and used DIs to watercolour the images.  I blended some ink around the edges of the panel then matted it onto dark blue card.  On another piece of white card I stamped a leafy image repeatedly in blue ink.  I created a bow with the card, using a template from my stash. 


I used the blue ink to stamp a sentiment onto the focal panel, then attached it to a white base card.

Thank you for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed my post.  I'll be back later in the month with more crafty samples.

Until then keep healthy, stay safe, and keep crafting!


                                      x x  Penny  x x

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Penny using these pretty sweetpea stamps, and love the gold and dark blue background acompanying the wonderfully coloured flowers, and then the bright bouquet on the second is gorgeous two. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver embossing against the dark blue on your first card and the colours on your second card are really striking x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!