Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 17 May 2020

Map of Happiness and A Blue Print by Penny

Morning peeps, I hope this one finds you all fit and well.  Today it's my turn to try and inspire you with a couple of my samples from last months tv shows.  

Map of Happiness.


For this card I have used stamps from the Wild Cornflower Blueprint, Make Your Mark, Haberdashery and Small Graph Paper sets; Distress Inks, sepia Versafine ink, and a stencil.




I took a piece of Drawing Cartridge  and stamped several images with Versafine ink,  I wanted to create a card with a masculine feel.  I used Distress ink to watercolour the images, stamped a sentiment then added ink around the edges of the card.



 On a piece of Kraft card I stamped the graph paper image and matted the focal panel onto it.  I  took a white base card and used DI through a stencil to colour it, then I attached the focal panel to the base card.  To complete the design I added a couple of images from the Make Your Mark set.



A Blue Print.

This time I have used stamps from the Wild Cornflower Blueprint set; black Versafine ink, watercolour pencils and a colour spray from my stash.



I took a piece of Drawing Cartridge and stamped a couple of images in Versafine ink.  I then masked the images and spritzed blue ink to create the background.  I removed the masks and watercoloured the images.



 I added a sentiment and blended ink around the edges before matting the panel onto blue card and attaching it to a white base card.



Thank you for dropping by today I hope you've enjoyed my post.  I'll be back again next month with some more crafty fun to share with you.

Until then take care and stay safe,


                             x x  Penny  x x 

2 comments:

  1. Both cards look so bright and beautiful Penny and love the way you have used some background stamps and a great sentiment with the blueprint images, and the vivid blue goes wonderfully well with the pretty cornflowers on the second. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!