Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Pretty Notelets

Hello, I'm sharing a few more of my samples from the September show on Hochanda using the second set of blueprints stamps - Lupin Blueprint, Chrysanthemum Blueprint, Echinacea Blueprint and Allium Blueprint.

I made a set of little set of notelets using the small individual stamps that are in each stamp set.

To make my notelets I first cut some circles from cardstock to fit on my cards and blended some Distress Inks onto the background. I then used the same colour with a stencil before stamping the flower and sentiment.  I finished by doodling around the edges






Thanks for looking
Sandra x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty in the blue Sandra and love the scalloped circular shape with these beautiful flowers and some lovely doodles edges too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable notelets, love so much the little flowers stamps and the delicate backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!