Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 22 October 2020

Sketchy Florals part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post for this month.

I’m sharing with you a few more of my samples from last months shows featuring these amazing Blueprint Sketch Florals.
I adore them, I had such fun creating these, there is so much versatility with these designs.

Of course I’ve had to live up to my nickname “The Envelope Queen”









Thank you so much for spending the time to visit, I hope to see you later in the month, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. LUUURVE your envelopes and your cards are fabulous also.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful envelopes and also the big banner and the card are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two terrific envelopes Zoe and the first with the different sized circles and the chrysanth is gorgeous and I adore the colours, then your second with the two pretty ink colours completely covering it, and the white embossed conflowers, also the two brightly coloured cards with the tag shape and the matted and layered look on the last, and three of the four using the blueprint elements which are so fantastic together, who would have thought blueprint drawings could look so great with flowers, but they are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!