Pin It button on image hover

Friday 9 April 2021

Smiling by Brenda


Good morning, hope everyone is OK and had a good Easter. 

Today I am sharing some of my samplesd from last months Hochanda shows. Starting with the top creation using the beautiful Floribunda Net which I stamped onto an inky Oxide background and bleached out the colour from the blooms. Using gesso as an 'ink' I stamped some circles from Just Useful and numbers from Small Graph. On a panel across the bottom I used one of the images from Life is so much Better which was launched on the show. They are my own and first set of inspirational quotes and I'm still a bit taken back that Lesley and David wanted to make them into a stamp set, thank you both 😊


Following the current trend of long tall cards I used Garden Lace Scene which fits this style so well. After stamping the image I added colour and mated with coordinating colours. The sentiment is another from Life is so much Better.

As always my thanks for popping in today.

3 comments:

  1. Two beauties Brenda and I particularly love the slimline card with that prettily coloured scene and a great sentiment, but your roses also stand out beautifully against the more vintage grungy look with the roughened edges and the white circles, and your own sentiments made into stamps...brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just used the beautiful rose net stamp, I love your version, and the fabulous sentiment. A gorgeous card. Your Garden Lace card is glorious and bright and wonderful with another beautiful quote.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your own sentiments are fabulous and love both the cards! Love the lens in the first one to enhance the word "smiling"!! Fabulous stamps and inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!