Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 7 December 2019

Beautiful Butterflies by Rachel

Good Morning - Rachel here with some of my makes from the November shows - most of these used the butterfly mind stamp set.


Firstly I have my ceramic piece - I used the film strip stamp and stamped the image on the piece - I then overpainted in glaze and added a few glaze dots too before firing.


In this card I first used the small graph paper stamp and versamark ink and white embossing powder on kraft...then I added the filmstrip butterflies and some extra butterflies too. I also outlined the card using the blank film strip.


My final card is on a brusho background and I used the small tree from the O is for stamp set to create a circle..... then I added butterflies from the butterfly mind stamp set and the sentiment from the F is for stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing these samples again!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Rachel and a gorgeous piece of pottery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ceramic piece is stunning, such beautiful piece!! And love how you used the butterflies strip in the two cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ceramic spoon is gorgeous Rachel and two beautiful cards using the film strip and butterflies and great designs. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!