Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 14 December 2019

Colourful Florals and Butterflies by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
I hope you caught the shows on Hochanda featuring these gorgeous stamps. 
Wasn’t Lesley and Judith fabulous, such great demos.

Apart from the White embossed, Watercolour style card all my other projects in this post were created blending 3 primary colours, Yellow, Red, Blue.

The first card is simple blending and stamping, I did use antique Linen distress oxide ink pad to stamp a bit of detail in the background, I faux bleached the flower and leaves and coloured with sparkle brush pens.

The rest of the projects I blended the primary colours and decoupaged onto my backgrounds, added a few white dots here and there to spade some depth.












Thank you very much for taking the time to visit. 
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful colours and stamps used here! Great blending of primary colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so bright and pretty Zoe, apart from the second which has much softer colours, and love the flowers and butterflies, all gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blending in the Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!