Pin It button on image hover

Monday 30 December 2019

Trees, trees and trees by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome back to my last post this year.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I’m back showcasing my samples from the shows last month featuring brand new stamps on Hochanda.

My first two card and matching envelopes were simple inking through a stencil using brushes and ink pads and simple stamping.



This card I used ripped paper to mask off the card which is a linen texture cardstock, I used Pan Pastels to colour and sealed using a cheapo hairspray, again, simple stamping, I used the dots from the sets to add a little interest in one corner.

This card I had some Shaving foam technique scrap in my craft stash, I stamped the background with the mesh and numbers stamps using oxide inkpad, simple stamping and coloured using Inktense pencils.

My final sample was a waste piece of card which I’d used as cleanup with brayered and neon paints.


Thanks again for taking the time to visit. 
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year xx Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Such a variety of bright and pretty looks using just two of these beautiful trees. A very Happy New Year Zoe! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards using the trees stamps and love so much the envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!