Pin It button on image hover

Friday 28 January 2022

From Gold To Bold (By Tracy Thompson)

 


I'm back with some more of my creations that I made for the shows on The Craft Store in December, we had so many stamps to work with and they were all very inspirational.  My first card I created using Ophelia, I did the background first with rich bold colours in Distress Oxides, which I carried over into the collar and the flowers in Ophelia's hair, the flowers were decoupaged and a pearl added to the centre of each one.  The sentiment I got from the stamp set also on the shows The Folk Art Garden..



Now to create this next one I kept it simple to get an elegant effect.  I stamped my image Song thrush and coloured it with just a gold gel pen, which just left the matting and layering to do in gold and black card.  That's it, it really was an easy creation but I love the finished look.

Thank you for popping by

Happy crafting

Tracy x

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!