Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 16 January 2022

Teeny Weeny Meadow Arrangements (By Tracy Thompson)

 


Hello again, I'm here with my second post for this month, I would like to share with you some more creations made for the December's shows at The Craft Store.  
For the first one using Teeny Weeny Meadow stamp set, I created a circle of subtle colour as a base for the stamps.  I stamped different leaves/foliage stamps in different colours creating a Wreath.  I added red berries with a Gelly Glaze pen.  I stamped a sentiment from the Holly Script set, into the centre of the wreath.  Then I matted and layered in contrasting colours.

I thought a nice snowy, frosty scene for my second creation to show the stamps versatility and that they can be used foe all seasons.  So I started by stamping the house from Patchwork Landscape, and colouring it in blue tones, I then stamped the Teeny Weeny Meadow stamps in the foreground in blues and white embossing powder for that frosty and snowy effect. Using a hill mask I created some snowy hills, and with embossing powder I created snow on the house and trees.  I added glitter for some frosty sparkle to finish off.

So I have another post coming at the end of the month, so it will be nice if you could pop back then, until then there will be lots of lovely creations posted by the rest of the team for you to see.

Happy crafting
Tracy x
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy these are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different uses of the stamps, they are brill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Tracy. I especially like your second card as you've perfectly captured a frosty day, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are just wonderful and seeing them used for different Seasons is inspirational. Beautiful cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous cards Tracy, and I love the pretty wreath using the Teeny Weeny Meadow, and then the beautiful scene you have created with the sweet house and the added foliage using the meadow stamps in the foreground, and a great idea to simulate the snow using white embossing which works brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!