Pin It button on image hover

Monday 24 January 2022

Give Me Five! (by Sandra)

Hello everyone, I am sharing the last of my cards made for the December show on The Craft Show.
This was a set of 5 stamps on an A4 sheet, but they are available individually on the Chocolate Baroque website as well.


This card uses the Damask Panel.
I stamped the panel onto red card and green card in VersaMark and gold embossing powder. I then cut each piece to make them square. I cut a square of gold card and glued on the green squares, before the glue dried I tucked in the red pieces in a pinwheel style. I added a gem to the centre and a couple of gold leaves.



My next card uses the Fountain Scene set. 
I stamped onto grey card with Archival ink and coloured in the scene with pencils. I cut two strips in design paper and mat and layered all pieces in black and adhered to a 7x5 card base.


My next card uses the Lady in Hat stamp.
I stamped the image in Memento ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I die cut the image with a circle die and then layered it onto a toning decorative doily die. I finished by adding some corner pieces.



My next card uses the beautiful Ophelia stamp.
I stamped Ophelia in Memento and coloured with alcohol markers. I found a 6x6 backing paper to which I added one of the tags from a previous show. I also added some stamping from Mini Scripts to the tag.



My last card today is Song Thrush.
I stamped in Memento and coloured with alcohol markers. I added some gloss to the berries.
I picked out the pinks and greens for my layers and adhered to a 7x5 card base.


 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

4 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful Sandra. I love the pinwheel style of the first which looks so opulent and elegant with the gold damask stamped on to the red and green card, and the two ladies, again so prettily coloured and shown of so well with the background paper on the first and the beautiful die cut embellishments on the other. The fountain scene looks so elegant on the grey card with just that bit of colouring and the green spotted paper works perfectly as a background, and lastly the wonderful bird and flowers image with the pink and green coordinating throughout is fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!