Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Haberdashery (by Magda) - Floral Mannequins, Haberdashery, The Sewing Room

 Hi,

I think it is time to have something new in the wardrobe, but before going for shopping  a browse in a haberdashery brought me to have this result.   As you can see here below stencils, Distress Ink Pads, "Haberdashery", "Floral Mannequins" and "The Sewing Room" rubber stamps gave life to3 ATCs and a card.








Who of you would like to join me for shopping ?   

Thanks for passing by, hugs



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes and I love touch of stencilling in the background as it adds another dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sets of sewing themed stamps are terrific and I love your ATC's and the pretty card Magda...great designs! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!