Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 2 April 2017

From Russia with love by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, can you believe it's April already? Roll on Spring weather and all the pretty flowers I say.

So I'm here to share my sample that features the wonderful new Russian themed stamps that Lesley brought to Hochanda, they are exclusive to Hochanda at the moment but will soon be available to buy on the website too. I hope you like them?

I've used the Silhouette Palaces.

My first card I created my reflection using a piece of acrylic and a Memento Inkpad, circle stencil and again a brush to apply my inks, the water I slightly wet the brush to create that more fluid effect.

My second and I have to say "my favourite" was the simplest of all, watercolour card stamped with Versamark Inkpad, heat embossed in black, then I spritzed the card with water, carefully sprinkled on Brushos, I didn't want them to merge too much and used a paint brush and dry cloth to manipulate the flow.


 
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, I love to read what you think, buy for now will be back later in the month with more. In the meantime enjoy my fellow teamies wonderful creations.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

  1. As usual a stunning work of mini art from Zoe. Love what you have done here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing both!! Love expecially "your favourite" :) with these wonderful brushos blendings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two absolutely stunning cards Zoe, loved them on the show, love them here, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really pretty cards Zoe, the first with the wonderful setting sun and the created reflection works so well, and the second with the bright Brushos in the background which create a beautiful effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are brilliant. Love the background of the se one one. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the silhouette! Love the scene most, but the modern look on the 2nd is stricking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!